Thursday, July 18, 2013

A blogwalk to remember.

“We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect.”  - Anaïs Nin

So last night, after months of absence, I finally posted on my blog; this blog. Apparently, it didn't stop there. I did some sort of blogwalking, on my own blogs (in case you don't know that I actually have more than one blogs. I know, I also wonder why I need more than one blogs when I can hardly update one. Lol). And I pretty much enjoyed it, reading my own posts, my own writings...

Don't get me wrong, I never consider myself as a good writer. Really. Sometimes I think I'm not that good at writing. Sometimes what comes to mind when I visit others' blogs is that why they can write. Why they blog very well, while I'm not sure mine is worth reading. Haha.

I still hope it is, though. I hope what I share will have something to do with you. I hope you can enjoy what I read. Right, I write because I want people to read...

...and because I want to read it, too.

And God, I'm glad I blog. I'm glad I transferred many moments I cherished into writings. Have I told you before that music is my time machine? So is my blog(s). It's amazing how I could once again feel what I feel back then. It's like experiencing it all over again. If writing means tasting my life twice, then reading my writings means tasting it for many many times.

I don't know if you may feel the way I do, but everytime I read my past writings, in a second I see how life seems to be much easier back then. Like there were fewer problems, just happiness. But then again, I guess I'm wrong. There weren't fewer problems, they just seem easier compared to today. There was happiness, but there was also sadness and other uneasy feelings, but thing is, I have walked through it. We're just more improved, (hopefully) better than who we were yesterday. That's why.

Lesson learned: whatever happens to you right now, this too, shall pass!

It's also amazing how I communicated with other bloggers through my posts, that simple comment section on each and every post. And as much as I think my writings are not that worth reading, I'm glad they are actually read. I love my readers! I love you all, bloggers! :') And my blog also reminds of those long lost friends, and I guess now I'm gonna start to reach them again.

I love this moment. The moment I re-read what I wrote, the past events, and how it affects me, my life. And how it can affect others too.

And of course, to remind me not to stop doing what I love. In this case: blogging.

*p.s my left thumb is still swollen and aching so bad. I'm gonna stop it here, for now*

Thanks for being a great reader :)

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, I don't hate comments.