Wednesday, April 18, 2012

But I do want it.

"What I want may not be what I need. Just let it go.." - What I Want, Ryan Calhoun

I want many things, many times, yet many times, universe won't give it to me. Then I'll keep saying to myself, like a broken record, like a wizard's spell: "what I want isn't always what I need." That means, the universe will get back to me someday and tell me "Here, I bring you what you need, eventhough you don't really want it. Eventhough you think it won't make you happy." and that's all I need, that's what's best..

Yes. I love it. I love the idea.

But what if, what if the universe is just postponing? What if what I want is what I also need? When must I stop and tell myself "this isn't what I need"?

I need to know whether I'm just being a spoiled little brat or I'm just fighting for something I deserve. Because there are times when I want something so bad like a child want an ice cream, and I don't feel like giving up till the universe give me a scoop of it.

Someone who do want it,

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, I don't hate comments.