Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This dirty fully-written little paper is talking.

"Sometimes, when I'm trapped in a hard confusing nasty situation, I imagine myself as a dirty fully-written paper. There are a fine eraser and a brand new pencil coming their way to save me." - me.

And now I'm kinda waiting for them; my eraser and my pencil. This messy little paper is ready to be cleaned up, before it gets too late and the only way to save me is by tearing me apart.

But if it helps, why not?

Sometimes erasing will just leave that dirty spot on the paper. Sometimes writing on a used paper won't make it new and clean. It's a used paper after all. Replace it with the brand new one.

Then this whole little paper analogy gets me confused. Sigh.

This little paper,

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, I don't hate comments.