Saturday, April 27, 2013

I hate you. No offense.

I really hate it when someone starts to add "no offense" to their opinion, mostly in an argument, in an opinion which clearly is intended to against other's opinion. Gahh! I hate the words! No offense? really?

As for me, "no offense" is just another way to say "I offend you but I don't want to sound like a bad person". It's sarcastic and mean. It's such a weapon. It's like a virus, because it can infects other words, and eventhough you will put a smiley face after that, that smiley face will look like an evil smirk to me.

"No offense" is just full of sarcasm. It actually makes it clear that the person offends you. And I know that this sound a bit too personal, but when someone uses "no offense", it seems to me that they think they're right, as if their opinion is what matters the most.

Thus, "no offense" to me is so offensive. Cut it off, baby, just cut it off.

1 comment:

  1. I know right! "No offense" is too offensive. I kinda prefer "no hard feelings" tho. lol.

    ReplyDelete

By the way, I don't hate comments.