Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Let's make mistake.

"So really, the bigger mistake would be to not make the mistake, because then you go your whole life not really knowing if something is a mistake or not." - Lily Aldrin, How I Met Your Mother.

Sometimes I hate the words "do not do this" or "do not do that", especially when there is no further explanation about "why". And yeah, sometimes I hate myself for saying those words to myself just because I'm afraid that the result will be disappointing. I mean, who am I to judge whether what I'm going to do is a mistake or not. What if it's not? And though in the end it is, at least I won't spend my whole life wondering "what if".

I guess as long as I can't google it and find that what I'm gonna do next will positively bring me to death because I'm about to consume such a dangerous poisonous lethal chemical subtances.. I'd better find out whether it's a mistake or not. Hey that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, I don't hate comments.