Wednesday, February 2, 2011

While I'm blogging.

Do you have any special song that when you listen to it, your heart will race and your mind will travel to somewhere in the past? It will bring back some memories that you won't forget because it's either too beautiful or too painful. Whatever feelings you have towards it, doesn't matter because it's attached on your mind, and most of the time it's hidden until a significant song brings it to the surface.

I do have those songs, and you can find two of them by visiting a friend of mine's blog here. Sometimes I just visit her blog to listen to the songs, let them play, and I'll continue blogging while being tickled by the songs. There are some reasons why I don't put them on my own playlist; either on my own blog or my computer. One of the reasons is when I listen to them through my friend's blog, It will exactly bring back some certain scenes from the past which can't be replayed anywhere but my mind. I want to let them be just the way they are.

Uncanny, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, I don't hate comments.