Sunday, January 23, 2011

Because you're female.

One day at a canteen, long long time ago.
"F%^&!"
"Hey you stop that! Why cursing?"
"I'm mad. I'm sorry. It was out of my control."
"You're female. Women don't curse."

Another day at a canteen, couple of years ago.
"Is she smoking?"
"Yeah."
"That's bad! She's a woman."

Another day at a canteen, couple of months ago.
"Ah really you did that?"
"Yeah? Why?"
"You're female. That's too aggressive."

Another day at a canteen, almost forget when.
"We are women. In the end, we have to learn how to cook."

Tell me. Tell me what we should and should not do, JUST because we are female.


2 comments:

  1. you should find a boyfriend, get married and have a baby. why?
    because you're female, and your eggs age over time while new sperm are constantly coming off the production line.

    TRUE STORY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously? that's not fair for women who can't have babies.. because they can't :(

    ReplyDelete

By the way, I don't hate comments.