Monday, January 24, 2011

Hey, open-minded folks.

Talking about Twitter, I enjoy reading my timeline so much. Not what I tweet, but what people-I-follow tweet. Twitter is a place where people can say many things about almost everything, and apparently, they can also comment on almost everything. In twitter, we can also find many people who are open-minded, and really think that they are open-minded.

Frankly, I don't know what open-minded is. What kind of thing that those open-minded people think about? Stuff that doesn't come across the others' mind? Stuff that is one-of-a-kind? Or vice versa, stuff that most people think is true? Or stuff that most people think is cool to do, like.. I don't know.. hating the Bieber boy and cursing him? Lols.

Back to the topic. Seriously, people, I don't know what open-minded thing is. All I know is that sometimes I find people (in my timeline) who sarcastically comment on others' tweet and judge them as shallow-minded. As if, what they (the so-called open-minded people) say is the one single truth in this freaking world. As if, others should have the same idea as theirs. As if, they rule the universe.

Seriously, what is open-minded? Is being open-minded actually a new version of being shallow? *shrug* It could be..



3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... maybe they just can't stand the way most people think but one thing most of them forgot is that they live in a social world

    ReplyDelete
  2. so they start judging others as shallow-minded? is it open-minded?

    ReplyDelete
  3. they'll become shallow minded whenever they ignore or underestimate others

    ReplyDelete

By the way, I don't hate comments.