Wednesday, January 26, 2011

In-(not-so-awe)some-nia.

Well, just ignore the confused time zone on my blog because it's definitely 3.23 am now, and I'm still sitting in front of my computer writing a post that probably will be postponed due to the fact that I have to meet my academic counselor in a couple hours. You know what, I had seconds thoughts about me having an insomnia because, hell no, I'm not having an insomnia.

At least, not the primary insomnia.

Well, I actually googled (what is actually the past form of google as verb *like anyone cares*? :/) the definition of the so-called insomnia, and here's what I got:

insomnia: is a condition.. ah okay, you can just click here.

In brief, it tells us about the primary and secondary insomnia (guess soon we'll have the under-grad and post-grad insomnia?). Primary insomnia is when people have insomnia because they just have it, while the secondary one means that it's just becoming the side effect of things like medicines, caffeine, depression, or another sleep disorder.. and it includes a change in sleep routine. Well I'm probably under the magical effect of caffeine since I had a big cup of coffee couple hours ago, but I'm thinking of the most possible current problem I have: a change in a sleep routine.

Oh noes. It's about habit. And everybody knows that staying up so late is not a good idea for health. And now I'm doing a filthy habit of not taking a good night sleep. Instead, I've just finished a DVD marathon and now I'm blogging about blogging-at-3-am-is-not-a-good-decision-and-do-not-do-this-at-home.. and I'm actually doing it.

It's all about habit. It's the very bad one; something that should be erased out forever from my entire life. Duh :(

And people, I know you (or probably your significant others, or just your twitter buddies, or some strangers in the bus) are having the same problem.
I just want to remind you that having a good night sleep and wake up totally feeling fresh in the morning is a real blessing. And of course, you'll get less puffy eyes and dark circles.

And, I'm wasting that blessing.

And I'm not postponing posting this post. I keep writing instead. And I still have to meet my academic counselor. Like soon.

Oh you nasty in-(not-so-awe)some-nia.


3 comments:

  1. well, it's not that bad for you... at least, u've realized that it is bad for u n that's a good start ;).. now u just hv to work to get some sleep dear.. i believe u can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw u shud really start working on it coz well u know it will be tougher this semester don't worry, dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah. at least i've realized it and this post is kinda awesome. :O hahahaha. *baru bener2 melek dan baca hasil tulisan sendiri*

    ReplyDelete

By the way, I don't hate comments.