Thursday, January 20, 2011

Live to share, baby. Live to share.

"I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend the rest of your nights with the light on. So shine the light on all of your friends because it all amounts to nothing in the end." - The Remedy (I Won't Worry), Jason Mraz.

I believe we, all together, are placed in this world with a reason.. or many. And I believe there's also a reason why we are here as social beings who need one and another. Then, I don't get why people can be so greedy and stingy.

I don't get why people can be so much in love with money and keep it to themselves. Oh hell yeah, we need money, I'm not being hypocritical here. I just don't get why then they become so crazy about money; like they want more and more, like enough is not enough, like there's nothing left for others. I don't get why people work hard to earn some money and they keep it for themselves for a very long time and never use it. What's the point? In the end, will you leave this freaking world along with your money? Will you?

I don't get why people keep their knowledge to themselves. I know some people who are brilliant, smart, who always get good grades, but they are too busy improving themselves. They learn and learn so much, study and study, but then they keep it for the sake of their own academic achievement,.. and what's the point of that? Is it harmful to share your knowledge? Will you lose it all? Are you 'really' improving if you're not sharing it with others? Are you?

I don't get why people keep their love to themselves. They forget to love others, they just love themselves instead. They hurt others, they're being so rude and harsh to others, they're being mean and selfish. What's the point of not sharing love? Don't you want to be loved by others?

I don't get why people keep many things, things that they can share with others actually, things that don't last forever, things that are just loaned to them; same with life. You don't own your life. Somebody lent it to you, and someday that somebody will take it back.

"..So shine the light on all of your friends because it all amounts to nothing in the end.."

In the end, keeping them all for years to yourself means nothing.
You'll leave with nothing.


4 comments:

  1. like this so so much :) hope we r always in that group of people who shares

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :)
    what is life without sharing? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. always need to share... even if there's only one person to share with ;)

    ReplyDelete

By the way, I don't hate comments.