Monday, January 31, 2011

Leave me alone.

"There is a conversation I need to have with me. It's just a moment to myself." - A Moment To Myself, Macy Gray

Sometimes I'm trapped in this kind of situation; I feel like everything goes wrong, like everything I do is a mistake. Sometimes I feel like I can't be the real me and I'm not allowed to be; I feel like nobody really appreciates me or cares about me. Or simply understands me. And then I will reach the point where I realize that nobody cares, appreciates, and understands me as much as myself does. Then I'll pull me out of the crowded world for a while. Spending a quality time with myself, like having a DVD-marathon and a bowl of snack or simply shuffling my music player and singing along the songs, will indubitably heal me. I need that private talk with myself; I need that moment when I'm able to bond with myself. Sometimes, under some certain circumstances, that moment of me and myself seems to be just perfect.

We all need it; we all need that private moment; the private zone that nobody can enter but ourselves. It's where nobody can ask us this and that or tell us to do this and that. It's where we can have things our way; where we can be a complete genuine version of ourselves. We can just boost our mood, reflect and review ourselves, so that we are prepared to go back to that 'another world' we should bear; the world that we have to share with others, the social being-ness that is also part of us.

By having the moment, it doesn't mean I'm running away from life. I'm just living my life as a fulltime social being and a fulltime individual.

There. Leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By the way, I don't hate comments.